Conference Travel Awards
Funding is available from the following sources:
- The Duke University Graduate School will provide up to $525.00 for domestic and $700.00 for international travel for advanced students who have passed all parts of the preliminary examination and are presenting a paper or poster at a national conference. See the Duke University Graduate School application for further details.
- UNC Graduate School provides a one-time grant for travel to a conference, society meeting, etc. Details can be found here.
- Student may apply for conference funding to the Carolina Graduate and Professional Student Federation (GPSF).
- For papers and conferences related to Jewish Studies, students may apply for funding from the Duke University Center for Jewish Studies and from the Carolina Center for Jewish Studies.
- Other funding may be made available through individual conferences or organizations and graduate students are encouraged to be proactive in seeking out opportunities and applying.
CDG Conference Funding Form
Every student who receives funding from any UNC or Duke source for travel to a conference must fill out and submit this form to both departments.