En Route MA

Though CDG only admits applicants to the PhD program, enrolled students can elect to obtain an en route MA during their course of study. This can be done during either the WPR milestone or the preliminary exam. If you wish to obtain an en route MA, you must notify your advisor and the graduate administrators at both universities when you submit your paperwork for the relevant milestone. Please note that a minimum of four committee members is required for the en route MA. This is one more than is otherwise required for the WPR.